Digital printing services can be expensive, especially if you don’t know what to look for when it comes to purchasing cheap printing online. There are certain things you need to look out for, such as pricing, quality and delivery charges. This handy guide reveals the best tips and advice when it comes to ordering affordable print online.
How to buy cheap printing online?
- Consider your printing needs – Before you choose which printing site to use, it’s important that it meets your expectations. Some digital printing companies specialise in specific areas, which means they’re quite limited in terms of what they can print. Here, we print everything from customisable stickers to business cards and professional booklets etc.
- Pricing and Quality – If you’re looking for the best quality printing services at the most affordable price, you’ve come to the right place. We understand that everyone wants a bargain, but that doesn’t mean the quality of work should be sacrificed. Before you click on the print button, you need to feel assured that you’re paying the best price for the best product. After all, the quality of the print is vital, especially for a business because you want to make the best impression to your audience and a flimsy print with poor quality paper and smudged ink just won’t cut it.
- Pages Vs Leaf – The printing business tends to use certain words or phrases to describe different elements of the printing process. For example, if you want to print on one side of the page, you’ll need to choose the one printed page option, otherwise known as 1pp. For double sided prints, choose 2pp. In printing terms, the word leaf is used to describe a single sheet of paper whilst a page refers to a side of the paper.
- Bleeding Pages – Don’t worry, there’s technically no real “bleeding” here. The term bleed for print is used when referring to the trim edge of a page that is used to ensure the print reaches the edge of the page after it has been trimmed. This is to help avoid an incomplete print and the bleed usually should be at least 3mm wide. Thankfully, you’ll have a clear guideline in the printing process to help you along.
- Easy Printing Process – When buying cheap printing online, it’s important that you know exactly how much you’ll pay before agreeing to the cost. Our easy printing process is simple to use and understand. Once you’ve chosen your product, you’re prompted to choose the size, paper type, weight and finishing options for your specific print. You’ll then receive an instant quote according to your choices and the quantity.