Print quality and paper quality are the two elements your printer needs to get exactly right if you printed job is to look professional. Poor print and cheap looking flimsy paper will give potential customers an extremely poor impression of your business. At DigitalPrintingIreland.ie we use only premium grade paper whether you choose uncoated, silk or gloss. We also stock a stunning range of luxury papers. These really enhance your designs and are perfect if you’re promoting luxury products, high-end services or if you want to place your brand at the top end of the market. Many people also use luxury paper for business cards and invites, especially wedding stationery.
What are the different types of luxury paper?
- Laid paper is uncoated and has a finely ribbed appearance. This white paper is often used for high-quality business stationery, menus and brochures.
- Splendorgel Avorio is an ivory coloured paper and card with an exceptionally smooth finish and is often used for invites and wedding stationery.
- Constellation Snow is an extra white paper embossed with a linen effect. It’s uncoated so is great for luxury stationery and greeting cards as well as high-end marketing material.
What are some felt marked luxury papers?
- Mohawk Felt is a light cream paper or card with a beautiful soft texture and feel.
- Nettuna has an off-white colour paper with a linear felt mark on both sides.
- Acquerello paper, often used for corporate publications is similar to Nettuno but comes in an ivory shade.
- Gesso has a hammer effect felt mark and is one of our most popular papers. It has an off-white colour and is often used for wedding stationery and event invites.
Examples of pearlescent and metallic luxury papers?
- Metallic Ice Gold is a bright white board with a glitter effect metallic finish and shimmering pearlescent gold dust sheen on both sides.
- Metallic Ice Silver is similar to its gold counterpart but with a beautiful silver dust sheen.
- Sirio Pearl Platinum has a platinum grey pearlescent sheen giving it a darker appearance. Artwork and designs with lighter colours really stand out on this striking shade.
- Sirio Pearl Polar Dawn is our most popular pearlescent paper. It’s bright white and luxurious shade gives colours a rich and vibrant appearance.
- Sirio Pearl Oyster has the same beautiful pearlescent finish but comes in a beautiful light cream shade.
Premium paper and professional print – The perfect partnership
Whether you’re printing business stationery, leaflets, invites, booklets or brochures your paper and the quality of print need to be perfect. Poor print or cheap looking paper will make your product and your business look unprofessional. That’s why at DigitalPrintingIreland.ie we supply an extensive range of premium and luxury papers. Your print will be produced using market-leading HP Indigo digital presses which produce exceptional print every time. To find out more or to get an instant quote for your job visit www.DigitalPrintingIreland.ie or contact our expert team of professional printers today.