The advantages of staple-printing
Staple printing, also known as saddle stitching, is a simple and cost effective method of binding documents of between four and 48 pages. With staple-printing, the spreads of your booklet are stacked, folded in half and stapled along the fold. Each folded spread makes four printed pages. Stapled documents are among our most popular products.
Uses for stapled documents:
- Promotional booklets
- Company brochures
- Annual reports
- Price lists
- Food & drinks menus
What are the advantages of staple-printing?
The process of printing stapled documents is quick and simple. But at DigitalPritingIreland.ie our customers know we never compromise on the quality of our print or our service. Your stapled document will be printed using our top of the range HP Indigo digital presses that produce rich, vibrant colours and perfectly reproduced sharp, clear images.
Benefits of staple printing include:
- Fast turnaround – Your stapled document will be ready when you need it. We understand your deadlines and that’s why we make them our deadlines. Our easy online ordering process allows you to order your stapled booklet quickly and without fuss. You’ll see a range of delivery options from free economy delivery right up to next day express. Have a look and see which one’s right for you.
- Excellent value – Staple printing is excellent value for money and with no minimum quantity, you never have to order more than you need. That not only saves you money and space but it’s great for the environment as it reduces waste.
- A stylish, professional document – Stapled documents look extremely professional. If your booklet is 24 pages or more we’ll square off the spine so the pages won’t spring open and your documents will stack and store neatly.
- More design options – With stapled documents, your internal pages open flat, so you can run graphics and images across full spreads. That gives you more options for your design and allows you to let your creativity run free.
- Great choice of papers and finishes – At DigitalPrintingIreland.ie we offer customers a fantastic choice of papers with a number of different weights and finishes. Your stapled document can be printed on silk, gloss or premium uncoated paper. Choose from a range of weights from 100gsm to 350gsm and you can have matt or gloss lamination, which we recommend for your cover. And if you need something really special, check out our luxury paper range. This stunning selection of high-quality paper will make your stapled document really stand out. Staple printing is just one of the options we offer for your printed documents.
To see examples or to browse our full, extensive product range, have a look on our website. You can get quotes, upload artwork, order your job and arrange delivery online. You can even download templates to help you with your artwork. To find out more or to get a quote, just visit us on www.DigitalPrintingIreland.ie or contact our experienced team of expert printers today!